Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatars of Midnight - A World of Warcraft Horde Guild on Dunemaul

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Troiana

Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock   Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:44 pm

============
C H A R A C T E R
============
- Name: Troiana
- Class: Warlock
- Race: Undead
- Level: 80
- Real life age: Able to drink
- Talent Spec: Demo (0/56/15)
- Armory Link:

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with?:
Prot Warrior ()
- Do you raid on different characters with other guilds or is this character your "main"?:
I used to raid on my warrior whom I've played since MC was new. Now I just skip around playing alts and having fun.

===========
S C H E D U L E
===========
- Time zone: PST
- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): 15
- We raid on Tuesday/Thursday 11:30pm - 2:00amPST (server time); can you make those times? (Y/N): Y

=======
R A I D S
=======
- Do you have raiding experience with WotLK content? (Y/N): Y, barely through ToC though
- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid?:
A rotation is fine but I would rather know if I'm raiding or not that night so I can do other things if I choose.
- Are you ready to:
-> invest some time to gather regents for consumables? (Y/N): Y
-> invest some time to gather regents for resistance gear if/when needed? (Y/N): Resistance in WotLK? Sounds like you need to update the app
-> practice fights with simulators/daily quests or watch videos about fights that are relatively complex? (Y/N): Y
- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): Y

=========
A D D O N S
=========
- We require ALL members of the guild to have the latest version of the following addons:
-> BigWigs/Deadly Boss mods
-> Ventrilo (Having a microphone is highly recommended)
- Are you ready to install all of those addons if you are not using them already? (Y/N): Not too fond of boss mods but sure.

=============
R E F E R E N C E S
=============
- Do you know any of the members?:
I work with Bullshido

===========
C O M M E N T S
===========
- Tell us a bit about yourself:
My life started outside Northshire where I was recruited to fight against the Horde. I quickly rose through the ranks and attended my first raid against the dreaded Magmadar. After dethroning Nefarian and balltling the Old Gods in Ahn'Qiraj I began going up against Kel'Thuzad and his armies before he moved to Northrend. It was then that I retired but I am back and thirsty for blood!
- Why did you choose to apply with us?:
I'm looking for a late-weeknight, casual raiding guild to fit around my working hours.
- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?:
I used to be 'hardcore' and I raided 4 nights a week, 4 hours a night. I now consider myself a 'casual' player mostly doing the daily dungeons and collecting achievements on my warrior.
- Will you use the website? (Y/N): Probably not.
- If you are accepted, you will be put on an 'Initiate' period for evaluation. After the trial period is over, usually within 2-4 weeks, we will evaluate your status with the guild. Is this acceptable to you? (Y/N): Y
- Anything else you would like to add?:
I'm mostly looking for a comfortable home where I can raid on occasion. Nothing too 'hardcore'.
Back to top Go down
Troiana

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock   Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 9:54 pm

The creation of links seem to be broken

Warlock:
http_//www_wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Black+Dragonflight&cn=Troiana
Prot Warrior:
http_//www_wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lothar&cn=Memento
Back to top Go down
Vyckario
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock   Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 3:30 am

Next time your online hit up username, jona, bullshido or my self for an invite. Ill have to buy you lunch or something for the guild interview lolol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock   Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Application - Troiana - Warlock
Page 1 of 1