Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatars of Midnight - A World of Warcraft Horde Guild on Dunemaul

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thesituation

Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman Empty
PostSubject: Guild application- Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 8:44 pm

============
C H A R A C T E R
============

- Name:the situation

- Class: Shaman
- Race:Orc

- Level:80

- Real life age:21

- Talent Spec:resto

- Armory Link (please log out in PvE gear):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning%27s+Blade&cn=Thesitu%C3%A4tion

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with?:
Ive played a dk but other than that i know a bit about every class.
- Do you raid on different characters with other guilds or is this character your "main"?: This is my main has been for 5 years =D

===========
S C H E D U L E
===========

- Time zone: pacific

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): 5 but want to extend for raiding

- We raid on Thursday 11:30pm - 2:00am & Sunday's 7:30pm -11:00pm PST (server time); can you make those times? (Y/N): yes mostly late night raids.

=======
R A I D S
=======

- Do you have raiding experience with WotLK content? (Y/N): Yes everything but uldar quit the game before it came out came back for icc. current have gotten 11/12 in icc

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid?: Im serious about raiding, honestly only reason i play the game now a days lol. but for progression if I must be place on stand by than it will be ok.

- Are you ready to:
-> invest some time to gather regents for consumables? (Y/N):
Yes
-> invest some time to gather regents for resistance gear if/when needed? (Y/N):yes

-> practice fights with simulators/daily quests or watch videos about fights that are relatively complex? (Y/N): yes

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N):

yes
=========
A D D O N S
=========

- We require ALL members of the guild to have the latest version of the following addons:

-> BigWigs/Deadly Boss mods
-> Ventrilo (Having a microphone is highly recommended)

- Are you ready to install all of those addons if you are not using them already? (Y/N):
dbm is my best friend =D and yes i have vent.

=============
R E F E R E N C E S
=============

- Do you know any of the members?: na new server transfer.

===========
C O M M E N T S
===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself: Well been playing wow for over 5 years, pretty chill dude like to mess around not to serious, but love raiding and lore of the game.

- Why did you choose to apply with us?: Have a few friends on dunemal and they heard about you guys and the hours you raid are just right for me.

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?:
hummm well casual because i dont play ALOT but hardcore when it comes to lore and raiding.
- Will you use the website? (Y/N):
i work full time forum trolling is my specialty =D

- If you are accepted, you will be put on an 'Initiate' period for evaluation. After the trial period is over, usually within 2-4 weeks, we will evaluate your status with the guild. Is this acceptable to you? (Y/N): Im willing to transfer from another server so ill take a initiate tag for a few weeks =D

- Anything else you would like to add?: Skill before gs! lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 10:18 pm

thesituation wrote:

- Anything else you would like to add?: Skill before gs! lol

I couldn't agree more! Smile

We have a few resto shammys atm, and you (as well as them) would be on rotation for 25man until we are able to fill up a second 25 team. We post a roster early on in the week so those who would like to pug before hand are welcome to. Of course there is always a chance bench is called in to cover no-shows, sickies or on continuation nights.

We currently have 4 ICC10 man teams. All are full on healers at this time. However all we are missing for a 5th 10 man is heals. Our 10 mans start on Tuesday nights, this gives everyone who is NOT on a team a chance to possibly get in on a team as a fill-in. (We do have a rule, if you fill in for a team on their opening night unless previously agreed otherwise, the fill-in is entitled to ALL continuations for the rest of that raid until reset.) If no spots are open, being it's the first reset day there is still plenty of time to pug / form a group of your own with alts of core teamers ( quite a few of us have alts who like to raid ICC on off nights) etc.

With that said, we'd be more then happy to have you! I just can't promise you immediate guild raiding at this time.

If this sounds good holla at me, or any of my Officers in-game and we will hook ya up with a guild invite.

- Chax
Back to top Go down
thesituation

PostSubject: Re: Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:11 pm

sweet will transfer in a little =D
Back to top Go down
thesituation

PostSubject: Re: Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:23 pm

welp wont let me do it guess cause servers are going down i will transfer tomorrow night =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 11:25 pm

Awesome! Cool
Back to top Go down
thesituation

PostSubject: Re: Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

lawl now that the transfers are up the battle.net site is down! should be on server around 10 tonight fingers crossed!
Back to top Go down
thesituation

PostSubject: Re: Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 4:20 pm

hey guys sorry i haven't responded it was my gfs bday this week so she made me promise no wow for a week but hey now its over so if you guys are still interested please let me know=D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:06 pm

Yeahhhhh come on over. We are getting closer to our 5th ICC10 team. Need all the healers we can get.
Back to top Go down
thesituation

PostSubject: Re: Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 6:43 pm

just to be sure what is raid schedual?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 7:54 pm

Tuesdays :11pm-2am
Thursdays ICC25 same start and end times.

And continuations are different for every group, its up to their own members to decide when to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman   Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman Empty

Back to top Go down

Thesituation from lightnings blade/resto shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatars of Midnight :: Applications-
Jump to: