Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatars of Midnight - A World of Warcraft Horde Guild on Dunemaul

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Application Blaino (Prot Pally)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaino

Guild Application Blaino (Prot Pally) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application Blaino (Prot Pally)   Guild Application Blaino (Prot Pally) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:49 pm

=======================================================================

============
C H A R A C T E R
============

- Name: Blaino

- Class: Pally

- Race: Blood Elf

- Level: 80

- Real life age: 19

- Talent Spec: Prot

- Armory Link (please log out in PvE gear):http://www.wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Dunemaul&name=Blaino (couldnt figure out armory)

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with?: None, I do have duel spec though and am willing to learn healing or dps.

- Do you raid on different characters with other guilds or is this character your "main"?: This is my main.

===========
S C H E D U L E
===========

- Time zone: PST +8

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): Dependent on work schedule but I work 2-10:30 Monday through Friday so I can make raids.

- We raid on Thursday 11:30pm - 2:00am & Sunday's 7:30pm -11:00pm PST (server time); can you make those times? (Y/N): Yes for sure

=======
R A I D S
=======

- Do you have raiding experience with WotLK content? (Y/N): yes but it was Naxx OS and Malygos I quit for around a year and didn't do newer raids.

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid?: At this point I would be okay with a standby possition saying that my gs isn't amazing and its hard to find a raiding guild that raids late at night like this.

- Are you ready to:
-> invest some time to gather regents for consumables? (Y/N): Yes

-> invest some time to gather regents for resistance gear if/when needed? (Y/N): Yes

-> practice fights with simulators/daily quests or watch videos about fights that are relatively complex? (Y/N): Yes

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): yes

=========
A D D O N S
=========

- We require ALL members of the guild to have the latest version of the following addons:

-> BigWigs/Deadly Boss mods
-> Ventrilo (Having a microphone is highly recommended)

- Are you ready to install all of those addons if you are not using them already? (Y/N): yes

=============
R E F E R E N C E S
=============

- Do you know any of the members?: Rayoflight (real life friend)

===========
C O M M E N T S
===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself: I live in WA state and work full time but want to start raiding new content

- Why did you choose to apply with us?: I heard its a deceent raiding guild and you guys raid at the same time as me

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?: Casual because have a life outside of wow and im not top geared or most experienced

- Will you use the website? (Y/N): Yes

- If you are accepted, you will be put on an 'Initiate' period for evaluation. After the trial period is over, usually within 2-4 weeks, we will evaluate your status with the guild. Is this acceptable to you? (Y/N): Yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: Nope, but I'd like to join so just let me know I'll check on here and my in game mail BTW I left old guild so if I could get an invite that would be great. Thanks, Blaine
Back to top Go down

Guild Application Blaino (Prot Pally) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application Blaino (Prot Pally)   Guild Application Blaino (Prot Pally) EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 8:02 pm

Sounds good to me Smile I'll toss ya an invite, whisper me if you see me online!
Back to top Go down

Guild Application Blaino (Prot Pally)
Page 1 of 1