Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatars of Midnight - A World of Warcraft Horde Guild on Dunemaul

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Khryses - Holy/Disc Priest & Tarakasura - Fire/Arcane Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Khryses

Khryses - Holy/Disc Priest & Tarakasura - Fire/Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: Khryses - Holy/Disc Priest & Tarakasura - Fire/Arcane Mage   Khryses - Holy/Disc Priest & Tarakasura - Fire/Arcane Mage EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 am

=======================================================================

============
C H A R A C T E R
============

- Name: Rich

- Class: Mage / Priest

- Race: Undead for both

- Level: 80 and 80

- Real life age: 30

- Talent Spec: Mage - Fire and Arcane Priest - holy and Disc

- Armory Link (please log out in PvE gear):
Priest -
Mage -

Other Char:
Warrior -

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with?: Warriors

- Do you raid on different characters with other guilds or is this character your "main"?: My main is Rakshassa. I was recently in an icc10 group that was working on LK but dissolved. I am in a one man guild, Tank Union. I raid pugs mostly now and mainly enjoy all the extra time I have.

===========
S C H E D U L E
===========

- Time zone: Pacific

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): 15-20 on a week w/o plans

- We raid on Thursday 11:30pm - 2:00am & Sunday's 7:30pm -11:00pm PST (server time); can you make those times? (Y/N): Yes

=======
R A I D S
=======

- Do you have raiding experience with WotLK content? (Y/N): Yes, I have tanked icc10 to LK phase 3. Healed and dps'd through plague.

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid?: No Problem with me, I raid for kicks.

- Are you ready to:
-> invest some time to gather regents for consumables? (Y/N): Yes

-> invest some time to gather regents for resistance gear if/when needed? (Y/N): Yes

-> practice fights with simulators/daily quests or watch videos about fights that are relatively complex? (Y/N): Yes

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): Yes

=========
A D D O N S
=========

- We require ALL members of the guild to have the latest version of the following addons:

-> BigWigs/Deadly Boss mods
-> Ventrilo (Having a microphone is highly recommended)

- Are you ready to install all of those addons if you are not using them already? (Y/N): Yes, have them already

=============
R E F E R E N C E S
=============

- Do you know any of the members?: I ran an icc10 with a group of guild members, believe they were Group 3. Was fun and laid back.

===========
C O M M E N T S
===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself: Former hard core 25 man raider who is enjoying free time and life outside of wow. Nights get boring as TV is lame and you can only watch sportscenter so many times before you know it by heart. So some late night raiding and what not to put me to bed.

- Why did you choose to apply with us?: Mainly because of the raid times, i had done raiding with The Establishment for a long time and just got burnt out with raiding at east coast times.

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?: I am casual now, I play for kicks. However, I know how to min/max it and I aim to play well, not noob it up.

- Will you use the website? (Y/N): Yes

- If you are accepted, you will be put on an 'Initiate' period for evaluation. After the trial period is over, usually within 2-4 weeks, we will evaluate your status with the guild. Is this acceptable to you? (Y/N): Yes

- Anything else you would like to add?: Nope
Back to top Go down

Khryses - Holy/Disc Priest & Tarakasura - Fire/Arcane Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Khryses - Holy/Disc Priest & Tarakasura - Fire/Arcane Mage   Khryses - Holy/Disc Priest & Tarakasura - Fire/Arcane Mage EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:34 am

Approved. Welcome.

-Daz
Back to top Go down

Khryses - Holy/Disc Priest & Tarakasura - Fire/Arcane Mage
Page 1 of 1