Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avatars of Midnight - A World of Warcraft Horde Guild on Dunemaul

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guild Application - Gbhdamned - Warlock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gbhdamne

Guild Application - Gbhdamned - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application - Gbhdamned - Warlock   Guild Application - Gbhdamned - Warlock EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 1:32 am

============
C H A R A C T E R
============

- Name: Jeremy

- Class: Warlock

- Race: Undead

- Level: 80

- Real life age: 21

- Talent Spec: Destro, Affliction

- Armory Link (please log out in PvE gear):

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with?: Warrior, working on a tree as well.

- Do you raid on different characters with other guilds or is this character your "main"?: Main

===========
S C H E D U L E
===========

- Time zone: PST

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): Man...25 to 35? It's hard to guesstimate

- We raid on Thursday 11:30pm - 2:00am & Sunday's 7:30pm -11:00pm PST (server time); can you make those times? (Y/N):Yes

=======
R A I D S
=======

- Do you have raiding experience with WotLK content? (Y/N): Yes. Every major raid, some uncompleted.

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid?: I can deal with it. More time to level alts.

- Are you ready to:
-> invest some time to gather regents for consumables? (Y/N): yes

-> invest some time to gather regents for resistance gear if/when needed? (Y/N): yep

-> practice fights with simulators/daily quests or watch videos about fights that are relatively complex? (Y/N): yep

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): yes

=========
A D D O N S
=========

- We require ALL members of the guild to have the latest version of the following addons:

-> BigWigs/Deadly Boss mods
-> Ventrilo (Having a microphone is highly recommended)

- Are you ready to install all of those addons if you are not using them already? (Y/N): Already have them.

=============
R E F E R E N C E S
=============

- Do you know any of the members?: Nope.

===========
C O M M E N T S
===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself: College student at Oregon State university, Majoring in Psychology, not a douche. I write for the paper sometimes, work as a DJ in the radio station sometimes, generally a jack of all trades.

- Why did you choose to apply with us?: i had a good experience running icc 25 with some of the guild members, and was invited to fill out an application for the guild

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?: Casualcore. I'm not insane about WoW, but I do enjoy playing it and kicking ass at it when I can

- Will you use the website? (Y/N): Yep

- If you are accepted, you will be put on an 'Initiate' period for evaluation. After the trial period is over, usually within 2-4 weeks, we will evaluate your status with the guild. Is this acceptable to you? (Y/N): Yeah.

- Anything else you would like to add?: I do have some experience as an officer from some past guild that have been mildly successful, so I have a pretty good idea of how the whole guild thing works, and I like helping people figure stuff out and work together.
Back to top Go down
Bullshido
Admin
Bullshido

Guild Application - Gbhdamned - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Gbhdamned - Warlock   Guild Application - Gbhdamned - Warlock EmptyThu Jan 28, 2010 4:54 am

Hey Gbhdamned, thanks for applying. Please see one of the following officers on-line to get an invite: Vyckario, Chax, Jóna or Bullshido. Since we have quite a few alts, check to see any Avatars of Midnight on-line and ask them to contact one of us in guild. See you soon and good luck! - Bullshido
Back to top Go down

Guild Application - Gbhdamned - Warlock
Page 1 of 1