Avatars of Midnight - A World of Warcraft Horde Guild on Dunemaul

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

elitepker aplication

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elitepker

PostSubject: elitepker aplication   Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:17 pm

============
C H A R A C T E R
============

- Name:David Santa

- Class:Deathknight

- Race: Bloodelf

- Level: 80

- Real life age: 15

- Talent Spec: Frost

- Armory Link (please log out in PvE gear):http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dunemaul&cn=Elitepker

- Aside from your current class, which other classes are you experienced with?: Rogue, priest

- Do you raid on different characters with other guilds or is this character your "main"?: no my other accounts are on different servers.

===========
S C H E D U L E
===========

- Time zone: eastern

- Average Playtime per Week (Hours): 13-18

- We raid on Tuesday/Thursday 11:30pm - 2:00amPST (server time); can you make those times? (Y/N):Yes

=======
R A I D S
=======

- Do you have raiding experience with WotLK content? (Y/N): Yes

- How do you feel about being on rotation and how would you react if you were on standby for a raid?:i would just wait untill i get into it.

- Are you ready to: yes
-> invest some time to gather regents for consumables? i dont know.

-> invest some time to gather regents for resistance gear if/when needed? (Y/N):

-> practice fights with simulators/daily quests or watch videos about fights that are relatively complex? (Y/N):

- Will you sign-up for raids and attend to those you signed up for? (Y/N): Yes because i fine pve very cool and i don't care if we die i don't rage quit i just do it for the fun of it Smile

=========
A D D O N S
=========

- We require ALL members of the guild to have the latest version of the following addons:

-> BigWigs/Deadly Boss mods = yes
-> Ventrilo (Having a microphone is highly recommended)= yes

- Are you ready to install all of those addons if you are not using them already? (Y/N): i already have them

=============
R E F E R E N C E S
=============

- Do you know any of the members?: NO

===========
C O M M E N T S
===========

- Tell us a bit about yourself: i like to play wow and my favourt raid is Voa and Toc ive never done icc tho =/

- Why did you choose to apply with us?: because i found your link on wowprogress and it said if u are really competive in raiding we are not for you and i am about having fun.

- If you had to describe yourself as a 'casual' or 'hardcore' player, which would you choose? and why?: i discribe my self different not like any normal person Razz funny but i can be serious if ask to be.

- Will you use the website? : yes

- If you are accepted, you will be put on an 'Initiate' period for evaluation. After the trial period is over, usually within 2-4 weeks, we will evaluate your status with the guild. Is this acceptable to you? (Y/N)
: yes i am a vert patient person and i am okay with it Smile

- Anything else you would like to add?:
Back to top Go down
View user profile

elitepker aplication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatars of Midnight :: Applications-
Jump to: